Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.560 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 15% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,032 (2,749 Dirham) in Settat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)