Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.456 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 15% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,321 (2,218 Dirham) in Settat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (30 minutes ago)