Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.574 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 5% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨102,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨96,404 (12,728 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 142,900元 (about 2 hours ago)