Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.941 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,599 (4,985 Dirham) in Settat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)