Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.450 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,214 (R$ 6,316) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (36 minutes ago)