Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.892 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,696 (R$ 4,734) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)