Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.886 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,105 (R$ 4,179) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)