Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.332 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 29% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,214 (RM1,579) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)