Cost of living comparison between Seoul, South Korea and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 985 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05916 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 140% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,988 (₩760,478) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)