Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,098 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05669 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 142% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,342 (₩1,364,303) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)