Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,213 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05751 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 133% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,999 (₩2,347,328) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 13,713 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 3,000 (14 minutes ago)