Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06332 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 81% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨193,411 (₩3,054,595) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨107,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (42 minutes ago)