Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05751 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 81% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,455 (₩2,077,057) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 150,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)