Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.607 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 103% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,095 (¥207,630) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)