Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 125% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,945 (¥108,613) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)