Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19782 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 5% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨28,635 (144,755 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)