Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.144 INR / RON
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 16% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,703 (1,344 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)