Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.542 INR / CAD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 96% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,587 (C$630) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)