Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.442 INR / CAD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 102% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,836 (C$736) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (32 minutes ago)