Cost of living in Saratov, Russia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.087 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨92,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨84,724 (руб 77,972) in Saratov.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)