Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.784 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 69% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,439 (R$ 1,272) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (about 1 hour ago)