Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.478 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 71% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,748 (R$ 1,245) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)