Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.231 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,648 (R$ 4,643) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php150 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)