Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.045 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 58% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,026 (R$ 4,641) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (26 minutes ago)