Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.391 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 61% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,406 (R$ 2,521) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)