Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.494 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 69% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,436 (R$ 2,315) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)