Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.808 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,868 (R$ 4,429) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 123 ден (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Limassol costs €550 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $18 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)