Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.142 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,110 (R$ 4,655) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (17 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (43 minutes ago)