Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.293 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 55% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,041 (R$ 2,335) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)