Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.842 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,397 (R$ 4,102) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (39 minutes ago)