Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.528 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,012 (R$ 7,531) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨107,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Araraquara costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (about 3 hours ago)