Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.477 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 99% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,284 (R$ 1,736) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)