Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.734 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 94% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,100 (R$ 2,899) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)