Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.486 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 79% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,904 (R$ 5,435) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)