Cost of living comparison between São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.218 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 81% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,860 (R$ 1,596) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)