Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.359 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 64% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨157,766 (R$ 8,593) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨96,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 120,000元 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)