Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.931 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 82% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,198 (R$ 1,716) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)