Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.892 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 74% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,770 (R$ 6,415) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (23 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €50,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 210 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)