Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.789 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 102% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,872 (R$ 1,914) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,900 (about 1 hour ago)