Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.200 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 77% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,700 (R$ 6,137) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)