Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.518 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 100% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,892 (R$ 2,724) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaohsiung City costs 30,000 NT$ (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1.00 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)