Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.959 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 97% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,349 (R$ 6,431) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lahore costs ₨400 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,010 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)