Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.472 INR / DOP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 91% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,821 (RD$ 20,255) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (4 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (36 minutes ago)