Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 959 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.314 INR / DOP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 53% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,470 (RD$ 71,122) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Sebastian costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bucharest costs 18 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Marrakech costs 10 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 3 hours ago)