Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 811 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.378 INR / DOP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 67% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,482 (RD$ 38,814) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$90 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$29,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €17,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)