Cost of living comparison between Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 588 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.476 INR / DOP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 90% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,718 (RD$ 16,071) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)