Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.038 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 54% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨158,455 (R$ 8,323) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨103,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,558 (22 minutes ago)