Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.968 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 68% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,853 (R$ 5,051) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €800 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 65 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 27 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (about 2 hours ago)