Cost of living comparison between Santiago, Philippines and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.388 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 33% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,795 (Php14,984) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)