Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.223 INR / ARS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 26% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨64,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨47,373 (ARS $14,697) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 600 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 40,000 Kč (34 minutes ago)