Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.170 INR / ARS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨18,305 (ARS $4,389) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)