Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.989 INR / ARS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨26,891 (ARS $6,741) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)