Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.468 INR / DOP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 64% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,676 (RD$ 17,492) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (about 2 hours ago)