Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.364 INR / DOP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 62% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,457 (RD$ 33,327) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Guatemala City costs Q400 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,779 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)