Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.396 INR / DOP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 63% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,429 (RD$ 14,634) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (13 minutes ago)