Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.444 INR / DOP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 41% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,498 (RD$ 89,706) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 124 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $68 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)