Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.316 INR / DOP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 29% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,982 (RD$ 60,037) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)