Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.384 INR / DOP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 41% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,022 (RD$ 32,541) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)