Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.985 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 30% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,553 (1,800 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨100,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)