Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.289 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 25% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,431 (1,109 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)