Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 81% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,356 (€402) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)