Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.610 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 87% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,158 (€402) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 3 hours ago)