Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.298 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 80% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨181,834 (€2,237) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨101,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)