Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 87% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,469 (€695) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)