Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.602 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 89% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,742 (€1,572) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)