Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Cali, Colombia and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02276 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 41% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,468 (COL$1,163,005) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 82,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockton, California costs $2,236 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madison, Wisconsin costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)