Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02217 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 48% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,713 (COL$1,249,785) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)