Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02223 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 20% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,402 (COL$1,727,611) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)