Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02245 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 27% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,299 (COL$5,314,745) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)