Cost of living comparison between Santiago, Chile and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,604 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10051 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 52% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,709 (CH$235,877) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)