Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,143 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10663 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 84% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨187,312 (CH$1,756,590) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨102,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$7 (about 3 hours ago)