Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.631 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 82% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨191,211 (€2,342) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (35 minutes ago)