Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.085 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 80% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,480 (€1,479) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (34 minutes ago)