Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.005 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 86% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,902 (€492) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yogyakarta costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 174KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)