Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.702 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 29% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,086 (Bs 2,997) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$706 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)