Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.463 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 62% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,530 (Bs 6,271) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (40 minutes ago)