Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.425 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 54% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,157 (Bs 7,183) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (39 minutes ago)