Cost of living comparison between Santa Marta, Colombia and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02276 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,034 (COL$616,654) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (30 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (31 minutes ago)