Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02111 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,853 (COL$1,461,268) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (about 3 hours ago)