Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02248 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 19% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,897 (COL$662,780) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Houston, Texas costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 0.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)