Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02279 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 21% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,603 (COL$5,203,395) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨98,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$858 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $46 (about 3 hours ago)