Cost of living comparison between Santa Maria, Brazil and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.042 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,491 (R$ 1,307) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)