Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.450 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,303 (R$ 6,837) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨98,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 4.900 (about 2 hours ago)