Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.697 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,281 (R$ 4,228) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)