Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.578 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 54% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,234 (R$ 982) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €18,320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)