Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.374 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,657 (R$ 4,499) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)