Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.126 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,578 (R$ 6,827) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨104,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 415,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Udon Thani costs 40 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)