Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.987 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,788 (R$ 4,436) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 50TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 180 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)