Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.827 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,570 (R$ 6,146) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)