Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.293 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,249 (R$ 2,501) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)