Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.956 INR / BOB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 79% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,965 ($b2,809) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)