Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.424 INR / BOB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 51% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,999 ($b13,911) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨96,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cuba costs 30 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)