Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.041 INR / BOB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 48% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,749 ($b8,241) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)