Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.342 INR / BOB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 67% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,559 ($b5,198) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (42 minutes ago)