Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.458 INR / BOB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 46% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,369 ($b10,189) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $1,423 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,271 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)