Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.711 INR / BOB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 75% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,936 ($b2,259) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)