Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.485 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 175% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,588 ($800) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 4,500 Kwanza (about 2 hours ago)