Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 338%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 631 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.892 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 200% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨174,041 ($2,564) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)