Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 367%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 569 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.035 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 198% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨175,964 ($2,706) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)