Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.479 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 51% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,890 (293 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (less than a minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)