Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.952 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,916 (R$ 7,594) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs 4,500 Bs.S. (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,170,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Punta del Este costs $U1,170,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ta'if costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)