Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.448 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 65% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,942 (R$ 5,345) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)