Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.841 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 85% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,747 (R$ 1,667) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)