Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.990 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,112 (R$ 5,176) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)