Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.254 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 41% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨65,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨38,029 (3,709TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)