Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.250 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 53% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,951 (RM1,571) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (41 minutes ago)