Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00195 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 107% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,050 (﷼ 29,827,606) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)