Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00174 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 54% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,230 (﷼ 81,141,754) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)