Cost of living comparison between San‘a’, Yemen and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27214 INR / YER
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 65% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,621 (75,773 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (32 minutes ago)