Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27569 INR / YER *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 15% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,401 (237,229 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aurangabad costs ₨600 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)