Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 80.628 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 122% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨213,598 (€2,649) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨96,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Oslo costs kr 70 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuenca costs $2,580 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £55 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tokyo costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)