Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 82.146 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 129% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨220,199 (€2,681) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨96,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$28,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)