Cost of living comparison between San Salvador, El Salvador and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.034 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 88% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,511 ($346) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)