Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.289 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 52% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,396 ($1,277) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 2 hours ago)