Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.872 INR / ARS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,106 (ARS $48,674) in San Rafael to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨89,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 3 hours ago)