Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.762 INR / HNL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 27% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,186 (L 25,770) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)