Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.739 INR / HNL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 23% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,950 (L 26,999) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bern costs CHF 40 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (about 2 hours ago)