Cost of living comparison between San Pedro Sula, Honduras and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.946 INR / HNL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 50% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,504 (L 7,977) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)