Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.442 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 65% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,964 (Mex$ 8,995) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)