Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.422 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 50% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,226 (Mex$ 24,026) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)