Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.223 INR / ARS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 31% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨61,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨42,096 (ARS $13,060) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.09 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (41 minutes ago)