Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.175 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 39% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,761 (Mex$ 6,854) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (24 minutes ago)