Cost of living comparison between San Miguel de Allende, Mexico and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.302 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 43% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,826 (Mex$ 8,125) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$7,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)