Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.296 INR / ARS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 26% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,679 (ARS $5,511) in San Martin de los Andes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (41 minutes ago)