Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.253 INR / ARS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 6% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨67,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨62,921 (ARS $19,344) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)