Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.494 INR / ARS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 14% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨61,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨52,290 (ARS $20,968) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Medan costs Rp 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 237 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)