Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.295 INR / ARS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 27% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,815 (ARS $4,614) in San Martin de los Andes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Spokane, Washington costs $22,800 (about 1 hour ago)