Cost of living comparison between San Martin de los Andes, Argentina and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.273 INR / ARS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 26% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,757 (ARS $4,623) in San Martin de los Andes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)