Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.833 INR / ARS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨97,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨72,628 (ARS $39,615) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €949 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Amsterdam costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)