Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.192 INR / ARS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 25% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,641 (ARS $3,731) in San Martin de los Andes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)