Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.426 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 35% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,100 (Mex$ 6,158) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)