Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.344 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 33% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,966 (Mex$ 7,466) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)