Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.139 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 24% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,507 (Mex$ 4,941) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (23 minutes ago)