Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.587 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 43% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,772 (Mex$ 11,924) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kuala Lumpur costs RM24 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩174 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 5,255 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)