Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.619 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,167 (Mex$ 9,994) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)