Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.276 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 28% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,991 (Mex$ 6,101) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)