Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.380 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 150% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,532 ($1,049) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,430 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM149 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,113 (33 minutes ago)