Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.848 INR / ARS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 53% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨99,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨46,887 (ARS $25,373) in San Luis.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 3,300 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maputo costs 100,000 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Venice costs €399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)