Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.408 INR / ARS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 74% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨66,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨17,305 (ARS $5,077) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)